Aims and objectives
MedVET project aims to:
- support social, emotional and professional well-being of the medical professionals;
- provide training that addresses holistic aspects of the medical professionals’ daily work which will help them to develop new strategies that they can apply to ensure the support of parents;
- prevent abandonment – signs and actions at level of the maternity ward;
- make the medical professionals aware of the essence of the term “child at risk”;
- enable the medical professionals to support parents to build up their new everyday life strategy in order to ensure a smooth physical, emotional and cognitive development of the newborn family member with a disability.